Holidays are making their way towards us. And if you’re anything like ME, that means you’re needing some help with the perfect gift to give those “hard to shop for” peeps in your life! For instance, the person who likes to travel.
So I’m gonna do my best to bring you some inspiration for these gift ideas. And I’ll also give you my personal favorites with this guide! Hopefully, you’ll be open to share anything else that you come up with, and put those down in the comments below.
DISCLOSURE***This post has some affiliate links within it and will provide me with compensation, should you make any purchases after clicking on them.
The websites that I’m listing here are a couple of my favorites to shop at. And who knows, maybe you’ll find more to get, even for yourself!
I’m starting a mini-series of posts on gift guides for all the different kinds of people who you might have as part of your gift-buying agenda. First of all, we’ll be focusing on the jet-setter, who you can usually find in most groups of friends. (We kinda wish we could be them sometimes, also!) So, here goes:
My Go-To’s For A Gift
1. Neck Support Pillow : A scientifically proven product, specifically for long-haul trips, as it will hold your neck in an ergonomic position while you’re resting. Another benefit is that it’s much better than u-shaped pillows. Plus, it’s half the size of your regular pillow used to sleep at home. Furthermore, it’s easily attachable to your luggage!
2. Portable Makeup Bag: With a waterproof, shake-proof and spill-proof interior, this highly durable mini-makeup case easily carries all the makeup tools you purchase! And guys, you’re welcome to even use it for shaving accessories. It’s especially a perfect gift for ladies who buy every makeup product invented! Ahem.
Mens San Antonio Spurs Gray Spring Fleece Sweatshirt
3. Airline Cards: Purchasing a gift card for an airline is something that allows the traveler to choose their destination, while putting your generosity towards it. Plus, there’s no fees on the card and they’ll never expire! They’re also really easy to redeem at the airport, as well.
: Hotels.com is a website with hundreds of thousands of places to choose from, which makes this an obvious gift for travelers. The gift card will only able to be redeemed online, so keep that in mind.
I admit, this gift is my favorite!
5. Carry-On Cocktail Kit: Here we have a kit that comes in a carry-on tin, with a little recipe card inside. It also has a bar spoon, syrup for the drink (if necessary), and even a tiny stinkin’ coaster, y’all. I literally can’t, it’s just too cute!
6. The Essential Toiletries Bag: It has a material that’s easy to clean, and multiple compartments for storage. The durable hook on it makes this essential toiletries bag easy to hang anywhere, too.
7. Wheeled Duffel TripAdvisor: This is a lightweight, but strong and flexible duffel bag that’s able to withstand any possibilities of baggage handler abuse. There’s a large, u-shape for the main opening, and there’s a zipper to make for especially easy loading. It’s a gift every traveler must have!
8. Professional Portable Tripod Kit: This suggestion is on the list because if you have the intent to take trips..well, you have to brag through the photos you take, right?! Duh. And with the way this tripod kit accommodates on uneven terrain, in awkward photo shoot situations, or even with any low-angle shoots that might be necessary – what the TOMTOP offers is a must-have!
9. Travel Leather Duffel Bag: Ok guys, this is an awesome gift! It’s made with a top quality leather, and it’s the large bag to have for those weekend getaway trips. It’s certainly one of the most stylish bags out there too, and I know it’d be a perfect go-to for me, if I were to take a quick trip to a bed and breakfast with my hubby!
: All passports should have some type of cover over them, and this does just that, but it’s also made of 100% real leather! Plus, it comes with a one-year warranty. It barely takes up the space that the passport would, so no additional packing room will be necessary.
11. Pushpin Map: The recipient of this gift will get to display life’s journeys with a unique, top quality travel map! In addition, THIS has some real character! The canvas print map comes already set to hang, plus its got a real cork backing, for the push pins to go into.
And that’s it! Thanks for reading the first gift guide to the series.
Don’t forget to subscribe, so you won’t miss the future ones.
So, these are my 11 favorite gift ideas for the people that love to travel. And if you try one out on your traveler, tell me what they think!
God bless, friends. And check back soon!
COMING SOON: My top gift suggestions for the bride-to-be!
Kansas City Chiefs Girls Infant Preppy Fan Polo Dress – Gold
from: KC Chiefs Pro Shop