Hello again, beauties! It’s time for another gift guide! And this time, we’re going to be looking at the gifts that keep on giving. Not only are these fun things to have, but they’re usually pretty convenient to have around, too!
Sometimes we end up giving these really sweet, and thoughtful gifts but, after a month (tops) – we can’t even remember where we’re keeping them. While any gift should be appreciated, why not make them useful also? So, let’s just dive right into these babies!
DISCLOSURE***This post has affiliate links in it, and I’ll receive compensation if you make a purchase after clicking them.
1) While any subscription box, customized to the recipient’s liking would be a good choice..who the heck doesn’t like coffee?! Now, this is also coming from a self-professed java addict (and former Barista, too), so try imagining my utter look of horror when someone tells me it’s totally not their jam. But…alas, I digress.
So, the Bean Box Coffee Gourmet Sampler offers you free shipping, plus the coffee beans ship freshly roasted. This company also gives their customers amazing service, which is always a fantastic thing! It would make a great gift for any coffee lovers. For a 3-month gourmet coffee subscription, you get 3 boxes of beans – one for every month.
2) Ok if I’m going to be absolutely honest, the first time my mom made the suggestion that I try this..roll-on peppermint oil, for my migraines, I did a usual eye-roll thing about her self-healing remedies. But, she was forceful and came dabbing some of it on my temples (and just under my nose). It actually gave me relief! From then on, my kids and I have been using it for their allergies, and my headaches. I’m a believer, y’all! Hallelujah. Actually, I really AM a believer – in much greater things than essential oils too, however.
The essential oils box holds ALL the oils you can own!
Up to 37 bottles (each sold separately), to be precise, of various types and sizes. It’s perfect to start growing your own collection of essential oils, and it’s in style – with unique little details, like only solid natural wood can provide. The handcraft natural wood design looks great on any countertop, dresser or desk!
3) Quilting..well, it’s just not my forte! But for lots of other people, it absolutely is. They seem to get some sort of relaxation, and feeling of accomplishment from it, so I say “Do your thing!”
The various quilting strips here, are from designer Heather Bailey. The shipment comes with (40) 2.5-inch by 44-inch fabric strips.
4) Well, duh, you guys –
if we’re going to talk about gifts that keep on giving, then I’d be remiss by not mentioning some good ol’ comfy underoos! Wouldn’t I? But seriously, this isn’t a gift for just anyone, ok? I mean, it’d be kinda awkward..alright, super awkward..if you gave this to a cubby buddy at work. You know?
The JINSHI underwear for men is 95% bamboo fiber + 5% spandex and 93% lenzing viscose + 7% spandex. You’ll want to order it via their size chart, though. Helpful Hint: They suggest you order them one size bigger.
5) Do you know something? I’ve never had a macaroon! I know..to some, it’s like it gets for me, when it comes to people who don’t drink coffee. But pretty much everybody I know has had these, and they really seem to love them! It’s actually a gift I’ll most likely be getting for a couple of folks over the holidays.
All of the macaroons from Dana’s Bakery are gluten-free; they’re made with almond flour, and certified Kosher Dairy by Kof-K. For best results, the macaroons should be refrigerated upon arrival and you’ll want to consume them within 5-7 days of delivery. Alternately, they can be frozen when they arrive for up to 4 weeks.
6) So I’m a full-on Texas girl, y’all. Giving people hell daily to prove it, too!
And that means I’ve had my fair share of spicy food. My husband actually consumes so much of it, he ends up having sweat come from places I wasn’t aware were capable of producing sweat! Ugh. Now, unlike other Hot Sauce of the Month Clubs, Just Enough Heat is about everything being spicy, not just the hot sauce! There’s 2-3 spicy items that get sent out each month. For your sweat-producing enjoyment!
7) Here’s another gift that’s more for those who are close to you. Heck, maybe even yourself! This gift definitely keeps on giving. The Zinus Wood Cottage Style Platform Bed is easy to assemble, and there’s no box spring necessary. It has a beautifully stylish wood-panel headboard that’d look gorgeous in any bedroom!
8) Don’t assume these are just for kids, you guys! Though they’d be great for the little ones, some of us grown folks enjoy watching classic Disney flicks, too. Toy Story: The Complete Toy Story Collection is a Blu-ray box set release that includes Toy Story, Toy Story 2, and Toy Story 3. What a fun movie day that would be, huh?!
9) OK – God, I just can’t help myself! Yes, it’s another coffee bean gift. But I mean, come on – most normal people love this stuff!
If you’re not wanting a subscription but still want to get the free shipping, and that delicious fresh roast and amazing service from Bean Box – still making out by giving a great coffee gift – then these 16 gourmet coffees from the world’s top microlots is the way to go. It’s like, taking a tour of Seattle’s five-star roasters in your own kitchen! Score!
10) We’re gonna finish this gift guide off right,
with some good ol’ finger-lickin’ Texas bbq. It reminds me of what one of my daughters would say growing up, “I love meat!”, with her mouth full and everything! Burgers’ Smokehouse brings us The Taste of the South Sampler, which includes free shipping and some delicious Southern delights that’d be the hit of any meal, anywhere.
I do believe that we’ve got ourselves a bangin’ list here, if I do say so myself. But you tell me! Leave a comment down below, and don’t forget to subscribe to receive my posts sent to your email!
Next up, we’ve got the best gifts for the creative people on our shopping lists..the DIY’ers and crafters. Should be interesting! I always say that I’m one of the least creative people I know.