Ugh, okay this was a tough one! I’m certainly not the most sustainable (or healthy) person, either. So trying to get gifts for people like that, can be a task on its own! I mean, like I recycle..occasionally, and I prefer taking a more natural route to healing, but that’s the extent of it.
Ok so..it’s taken me a little bit of time to figure out what to get these individuals, but I believe that we’ve got ourselves a pretty good working list. Tell me what you think!
DISCLOSURE***First, let me tell you that this post does have affiliate links in it, which will provide me with a compensation should you make purchases after clicking on them.
1) To start, Veestro is a company which makes delicious, chef-like, plant ingredients types of meals. These meals are available for delivery straight to your house as long as it’s anywhere inside the U.S. They’re a healthy alternative for when someone’s simply too busy or worn out to cook! Another great thing about them is they also offer gift cards, which is a great idea for someone in this shopping category!
2) These terrariums have an elegant, glass pyramid-shape which is perfect for holding plants or other objects, and furthermore, can serve as a stylish, modern centerpiece all by itself. It has a metal frame, glass walls, and an easy-to-access opening for placing items inside. What a super cute gift idea!
3) A skin product offering fast and long-term relief, with a guarantee?! Meaning, get healthier, happier skin or receive your money back! With this cream, the user will be able to finally say goodbye to their dry, cracking, itchy, scaly, painful skin.
4) Here, we have a cream made with organic ingredients that are free from any harmful, or toxic petrochemicals. As such, it contains star anise seed oil, which gives a natural, mild licorice scent. The scent will evaporate shortly after application. Any environmentalist woman will love this anti wrinkle cream!
5) These snacks burst with the classic taste of peanuts! A Hemp Peanut Superfood+ Bar is also a great choice for both kids and adults alike! They’re made with five of the most nutrient-dense superfoods, which includes: cashews, almonds, sunflower seeds, quinoa and hemp seeds.
6) A gift allowing the healthy-living recipient to do their spill-proof sipping, while at work or on the trail
. The 25 fl. Oz. Camelbak eddy water bottle has a cap completely redone, and a big bite valve that helps provide a faster flow than the previous versions had. Simply bite, then sip, for the beverage to flow directly through the valve.
7) The ECO-BAGS PRODUCTS Lunch Bag 7×10.5 has been put together using organic cotton. This is an awesome, high quality product that was made right here in the US.
8) Not only was this lip balm made in the US and it’s beeswax free, but is also completely pure and 100% natural. It’s a gluten-free, non-toxic product with: NO chemicals, petroleum, soy, or corn.
9) As a gift that includes 12(11 oz.) of the organic vegan Smooth Chocolate Nutrition Shakes, this is a fantastic stocking stuffer for any environmentalists you may be shopping for. It’s ideal as a healthy, on-the-go source of nourishment. They’re convenient for busy professionals, moms, athletes and students.
10) Finally, you can put this product to good use as a lovely Christmas decoration, or a gift! It’s very popular, and has consistently been trending. In addition, it’s soothing and gives a calming effect, plus, it’s healthy! With the Christmas Red Gift Package and Ribbon, the salt lamp would be a perfect choice to decorate at Christmas, or to give to others.
I impress myself sometimes, by finding as many choices as I did for these very Green individuals. As I said before, I’m pretty green as well, when it comes to shopping for them. But I’m more than certain that these items would make for fabulous gifts!
Next in this series, we’ll find out all about shopping ideas for the girly girls!
I definitely will have to cut my list back on that blog post, because I have three daughters, which makes me pretty much an expert! God bless, y’all.