I know you’re going to be in awe over this Amazon merchandise, just as I am! It’s important to mention that as the author, any of the purchases you make from the links in this post could provide me compensation.
1. A memorial stone to remember a loved one in their passing.
The thoughtfulness and sincerity we offer to a friend
who’s going through bad times, serves as a reminder that life might be pretty crappy at times, but there’s still someone who cares. It’s a simple token that wields an extremely important – and powerful – message: “You’re not alone”.
2. A tongue-in-cheek car mirror decal that speaks some truth, because really..ain’t nobody got time for that.
It appears like it’d be a good, light topic if someone’s tagging along with me, or even for the other people who happen to see it, while out and about.
3. Oddly intriguing booty enhancing cream to target the derrière.
If I can “enhance” my butt quickly, and naturally, with a product on Amazon..
I mean, why wouldn’t I be onboard?! And it’s a month’s supply, which shows results by the end of that time. My plastic body wrap paper will go together nicely with it!
4. A modern L-shape desk is perfect for those of us with limits on the space we have to work with.
First of all, woohoo for great desks at a great price! Thank you, Amazon! Easy to assemble, and also sturdy..you know, for whatever. I have high hopes for this being the place to get loads of work done!
5. A foamy cleanser that contains 2.5% glycolic acid + willow bark + jojoba beads, which helps alleviate pores from clogging, leaving you feeling the deep-cleanse effects.
Everything from Body Merry is worth trying, at least once..although I’m sure you’ll want to order another shipment from Amazon after you try it. They also have Retinol cream, eye cream, night cream and, what looks like another must-try, vitamin C face wash.
6. A personal safety security key ring alarm with pull-pin activation.
- Protect yourself with confidence. It’s also the loudest alarm available today.
- Smart design. Many personal alarms feature an activation pin you can attach to the key ring. In contrast, this alarm found on Amazon, has an activation pin that’s separate.
- Small, but powerful. Furthermore, it’s convenient..simply pull out the pin to activate the ear-piercing 140dB self-defense alarm.
- Keychain torch. The personal attack alarm also features a small but bright LED light..batteries come with it.
“Contains more than 60 yummy recipes for easy-to-make treats, from crepes and cookies to fish tacos and nachos. This book features gorgeous photography, and colorful illustrations, in a fun, uncomplicated book that kids and parents are sure to love. Lots of fun facts ensure they’ll have a blast whipping up their own creations in the kitchen.”
It’s a book deserving of an award, that can be bought directly on Amazon. I’m always looking for ways to cutback on grocery spending, and this helps so much! The food’s pretty decent, too. There’s not anything boring about this whatsoever! It’s a fantastic way to get the family eating a little healthier too. A great find on Amazon!
8. A T-Shirt saying “He Is Not Here He Is Risen”, that’s perfect for Easter.
9. A portable car trunk organizer, perfect for stuffing all the kids junk in, and leaves the vehicle still looking like new.
- Made of the best fabric. Durable polyester
- High usage performance – 2 large storage lattices and 2 small pockets
- Multi-purpose. Use it in the house, or the office, to store all the kids stuff.
- The size allows you to fold it in seconds, when not in use.
- Make your life easier without the mess.
10. The HP OfficeJet Wireless All-in-One photo printer that’s instant ink ready.
Free HP Instant Ink enrollment card.
It prints extremely well, and has a nifty little feature allowing you to scan to your documents. The setup is a little odd, and not the easiest to figure out. As much as I love HP products, I don’t like their constant interference with the Support Assistant coming up on my devices. I like my printer to do it’s job, that’s it. I’ve heard this is a big complaint for quite a few customers.
11. A cosmetic brush set that leaves a flawless finish.
I’m in love with these. Don’t question how good they are, because they’re super inexpensive! The great quality will shock you.
A great starter kit, with a great price! And if you’re using the Swiffer for the first time, you don’t need to have any concerns about being out too much, in order to test it out.
13. The original patent for the car seat gap filler (AS SEEN ON SHARK TANK).
The only solution with 100% gap coverage..It attaches to the seat belt, via a built in slot; it also moves with the seat, no need to readjust. Each package comes with 2 Drop Stops.
14. A simple to use highlighter for your cheekbones/brow bones.
Available in Moonlight Pearls, Blushed Gems, and Pink Diamonds.
I like to dampen my foam blender to put on the highlighter by gently tapping the spots I want it on. I’m in love with the glow it gives me!!
15. A 0.42 oz. nude eyeshadow container to make you shimmer.
I’ve used this for awhile now and have no complaints.
It really brings out the shade I’m going for, without it being too much. I don’t think there’s one person it’d look bad on.
16. A powerful, 130ml portable handheld garment steamer that removes those stubborn wrinkles.
Anyone who knows me, probably is also aware that I HATE ironing. Like..I’m over it! My husband is the only one that uses the thing. So, yes, we do have one! I just couldn’t tell you it’s location. So, my normal go-to is the dryer! Which doesn’t always work, depending on the material.
Now I’ve read about steamers before,
they just always seem like they’re wayyy too complicated for a simple girl, like myself! But because of the extras with URPOWER on Amazon, it became intriguing to look further into it. The tank is larger than that of most steamers, and only takes a couple of minutes max., to heat up. To switch on, you slide the lever on the handle of the steamer. Right underneath the switch, is a light that turns red when you switch it on. You can view the water levels on either side of the steamer, through the windows. Plus, it has a safety feature that automatically shuts it down when the water is getting too low! Excellent!
17. A air vent phone holder for your smartphone.
I’ve been looking for a car mount, for my phone to sit in while driving my Highlander. I just need to see it, because of using the map for showings with my clients. This one on Amazon is perfect! It doesn’t budge once it’s attached to the vents, unless you want it to. You’re able to adjust the angle anyway you want it. It’s super simple to get the phone in & out, too! Looking towards my lap is finally a thing of the past. In addition to that, it’s much safer!
18. This is an anti-hair loss organic oil shampoo with no harmful chemicals.
You get 16 oz. for a fantastic price ($31.77)!
I’m not one to stick with one hair product, but this stuff really works! Because I have extremely thin hair, unfortunately, I require a shampoo to help it grow. I recommend using a good conditioner afterwards to help with the tangles. This brand does offer a conditioner, but I’m not familiar with it enough to advise towards or against it.
19. A set of dog/cat bowls with a no spill non-skid silicone mat (stainless steel).
No bowls sliding all over the floor while my fur baby crew chows down.
These bowls & stand are light weight, holding the ideal amount of dog food and water for most adult pets. When traveling, these are perfect, as the bowls are stackable and the stand folds, allowing it all to fit in a travel bag! Everyone with small or medium-sized dogs should try these out.
20. A deodorizing, automatic sensor, touchless trash can that’s more convenient & healthier.
Not only is this all around a great trash can,
but those with little ones not quite out of diapers yet, could use it as a bin for those stinky nappies! When the lid is down you can’t detect any stench whatsoever. The batteries (4 D’s) are long-lasting. Customer service, if required, is top of the line!
21. An ultralight inflatable travel/camping pillow that is compact and comfortable to be able to get a good night’s sleep while you camp/backpack.
I’m a skeptic about most products that are made with camping in mind, because they usually stink or stick to your skin. But this pillow is the softest! And the fact that I can hold it in 1 hand, because it’s so light and compact, is icing on the cake.
22. A convertible hammock, bench or pet seat cover designed for the backseats of standard vehicles, trucks and SUVs.
Amazing and wonderful product! Works great for dogs that are heavy-shedders. It will be a useful tool in keeping your vehicle tidy from dog fur, muddy paws and dirt. My Aggie is a hyperactive pup when in the vehicle, so I can only use extremely durable products concerning her! If it needs to be switched between vehicles, it’s able to moved very easily and works well with most models of cars. Finally, it has pockets that are very convenient to have dog treats, toys, and leashes in! Two thumbs up!!
23. Heavy duty, all-angle, aluminum handle toilet plunger for a quick shit-suctioning. Then hang it by the handy little peg hole at the top.
If you’re going to host any type of family function in your home, then you’ll need the best plunger there is! Definitely streamlines making everything work normally again (well, not that crazy uncle that’s just way too past normal to make it back…Just me?) This plunger has flexibility in the rubber, so it doesn’t get lodged – you know, then fly back, splashing that yummy H2O all over the seat – or elsewhere. The bottom of the plunger is ridge-free, so water won’t sit in the ridges, allowing it to continue dripping once you’re finished. Good buy!
24. Creative techniques to express your faith can be found in this guide on journaling about your Bible reading.
This book’s definitely deserving of a review! Fantastic!! If you’re looking for an awesome artsy/Bible journaling book, you’ve probably not found too many worthy ones out there. But this..you’ll be addicted to this. The creativeness is ready to flow instantly! The ideas help so much and the info provided allows your creativity to really expand. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND! Get to writing!
25. And last, a self-inflating sleeping pad with thick outer skin, guaranteed to give you a good rest or the company will refund your money!
Surprisingly lightweight. Overall quality is great! It’s a fantastic value. Buyer beware: If you’re taller than 6 feet, you’re toesies might be hanging off! I know some tall folks who wouldn’t mind that too much, but I’m sure that isn’t the best plan for quite a few others. For the kids, especially, this should prove to be pretty durable during the bulk of their childhood! Its measurements are approximately 70 inches high by 20 inches wide at shoulders.
Interested in reading more on my point of view on topics? Of course you are. Look into my last post right here